DATA DACRA COLLECTS
DACRA collects data to provide customers with a resource for, information about and access to its platform solutions, products and services, and to operate DACRA’s business. Some of this data is provided directly, such as when you create a DACRA account or contact DACRA for support or to perform other services. DACRA also receives data from your access of the Site, for example and without limitation, using technologies like Cookies, receiving error reports, usage data or location data from DACRA’s and others’ software running on products supplied by DACRA and others or from utilizing DACRA services.
The data collected by DACRA depends on the solutions, products, services and features used, and can include, without limitation, the following, (the “Collected Data”):
- Name and contact data. Information, including Personal Information, collected through the Site or through other means, may include name and salutation, job title, physical address, time zone, telephone number (including work or home office, mobile, and fax numbers), photograph, email address, and any other additional information that you may choose to provide.
- Credentials. DACRA collects information used for authentication and account access.
- Job Application Information. If you apply for any job opportunities at DACRA through the Site, you will need to provide your name, email address, phone number and resume, and you may choose to provide a cover letter and any other information you desire to submit to DACRA, (collectively, the “Job Application Information”).
- Payment data. DACRA or its payment processor collects data necessary to process payments for purchases from DACRA or for violations or fines, such as credit/debit card information, bank information, wire transfer and/or any other financial or payment information associated with a payment.
- Usage data. DACRA collects data about how users and devices interact with DACRA solutions, products and services. For example:
- Product use data. DACRA collects solution and product feature use data, website activity data, performance data, product preference information, purchase history, and the webpages you visit.
- Device data. DACRA may collect data about a device, its operational state, configuration, past usage data, device performance data, and information on the network used to connect and use DACRA solutions and products. This includes data about the operating systems, applications and other software installed on the device, including product keys. This also includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, network authentication, MAC address, other device identifiers, regional and language settings.
- Error reports and performance data. DACRA collects data about the performance of solutions and products supplied by DACRA and others and problems experienced. This data helps diagnose problems in such solutions and products to continuously improve DACRA’s services. Depending on the solutions, products and settings, error reports may include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, device status, usage data, contents of data or files that were processing when an error occurred, and data about other devices, networks, or software with which the device interacts.
- Support data. When DACRA is engaged for support, DACRA’s contact with any data or information stored on a device will be incidental in most instances. DACRA will collect data about any hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident for tracking device performance and product improvement.
- Location data. DACRA may collect data about your location, which can be either precise or imprecise. Precise location data can be Global Position System (GPS) data, as well as data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots DACRA collects when location-based products or features are enabled. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or other data that indicates the geolocation of an IP address with less precision including latitude, longitude, city, region, country or postal code.
- Other Technology. The Site also uses IP addresses, log files and other technology to identify Site problems and usage. DACRA reserves the right to introduce new tracking technologies and techniques related to the use of the Site, although DACRA will do so subject to and in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
HOW DACRA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
DACRA uses, discloses, transfers, and otherwise processes Collected Data, including Personal Information, in several ways. DACRA uses the data it collects for three basic purposes: (1) to process transactions for the sale and support of DACRA solutions, products and/or services; (2) to operate DACRA’s business, and to provide and support DACRA’s solutions, products and services; and (3) to send communications. If you create a user profile, DACRA will store Personal Information as requested to manage the profile and communicate with the user.
Personal Information may also, subject to the requirements of applicable law, be used, disclosed and transferred to law enforcement personnel and other persons in situations where DACRA believes that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal proceedings against someone who may be misusing the Site, interfering with the rights of DACRA or other users, or when DACRA reasonably believes that the law requires or permits such disclosure.
WHY DACRA SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION
DACRA shares Personal Information with consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product or service requested or authorized.
Additionally, DACRA will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve Personal Information when DACRA has a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- protect our customers, for example to prevent unsolicited emails or attempts to defraud users of DACRA solutions, products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
- operate and maintain the security of DACRA’s solutions, products and services, including to prevent or stop an attack on DACRA’s computer systems or networks; and/or
- protect the rights or property of DACRA, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the solutions, products or services; however, if DACRA receives information indicating that someone is using DACRA solutions, products or services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property, DACRA may refer the matter to law enforcement.
If DACRA buys another business or its assets or sells or divests all or part of DACRA’s business or business assets, or engages in a merger or other significant corporate event, DACRA may transfer Personal Data to one or more third parties as part of the transaction.
Pursuant to applicable regulations, DACRA maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures to protect Collected Date (including Personal Information) against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, but DACRA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DACRA will provide individuals with access to their Personal Information where required by applicable data protection and privacy laws. Individuals will be required to sufficiently verify their identity. Declining to provide Personal Information may limit DACRA’s ability to respond to your inquiry.
LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
RETENTION OF DATA
DACRA will keep your Collected Data, which may include Personal Information, for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with solutions, products or services, to conduct legitimate business interests, and where otherwise required. DACRA’s retention of the Collected Data (including Personal Information) shall be governed by applicable state and federal laws.
Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the transfer, processing, and use in the United States or other location of all Data provided to DACRA, including Personal Information. The privacy laws of the United States or locations at which the Collected Data is processed may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
MINORS USE OF DACRA’S SITE
DACRA does not offer solutions, products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. DACRA does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide any information through the Site. If any person has a reason to believe that a child has submitted personal information through the Site, please contact us, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete the information from our data.
REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
DACRA-MSI LLC, DACRA Tech LLC, Municipal Systems LLC, Municipal Collection Services LLC and Violations Payment.com LLC (collectively “DACRA”).
707 Osterman Ave
Deerfield, IL 60015
Email: [email protected] Phone: +1 847 490-8440