Fri, Apr 28|
Progressive eCitation for Law Enforcement
Whether you're brand new to eCitations or looking to enhance your existing process, this free seminar will show you the best ways to digitize and modernize your law enforcement. Identical sessions starting at 9am and 1:30pm.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Lincolnshire, 3 Overlook Point, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA
About the event
What will you learn?
- How to replace manual paper-based ticketing with a fast, digital, and secure process
- How your officers can digitally create, print, and issue a ticket in seconds
- How eCitations automate adjudication, fine management, and collections
- How to automate hearing dates, determinations, notices, and reporting
- How to easily manage fines, payments, and collections with digital tools and reports
- How to quickly prepare and track letters, mailings, and instructions for violators
- How to export, track, and report citations with effortless collection agency integration
- How advancements in software and mobile hardware make it easy to digitize
- How other agencies have successully implemented eCitation solutions
- How to maintain and keep your printers happy
- How to determine the best hardware or your municipality needs
Who should attend?
- Police Departments
- City Managers
- Building Code Departments
- IT and Hardware
- Maintenance Teams
Who are the presenters?
This free live event is presented by the law enforcement software and hardware experts at Dacra Tech and Zebra. Dacra Tech has been a leader in eCitation solutions since 1998 and serves over 150 law enforcement and code enforcement agencies across the U.S. As a global leader in mobile and data capture technologies, Zebra has delivered solutions to thousands of law enforcement and public sector agencies since 1969.
What's the bottom line?
Outdated and inefficient processes can make it harder and more costly for law enforement officers to do their job. Our software and technology experts will show you how you can create a fully digital and modernized eCitation process that simplifies your enforcement and agency operations, reduces costs, and improves officer safety.