Tailor the DACRA Tech software parameters to your municipality’s requirements, get robust reports and analytics, and improve the overall management of your municipality operations.
Administrators can manage Features, Roles, and Permissions anytime and maintain transparency with real-time data.
Leverage historical data points to keep your finger on the pulse of detailed transactions, transactions by officer or department, as well as overall agency performance trends.
To facilitate onboarding, implementation, and ongoing optimization of the DACRA Tech platform, municipality administrators benefit from intuitive customization, easy set-up, reporting, and overall management of DACRA Tech solutions.
Intuitive Customization and Set-Up
- Flexible roles and permission parameters
- Defined multiple customizable offenses, fine classes, permit categories, notices, and more
- Ability to oversee multiple workflows simultaneously
- Set and adjust notice, ticket, and pricing language easily and quickly
- Monitor multiple hearings
Robust Reporting and Analytics
- Customizable reports and summaries
- Data heat maps to help analyze hotspots analyze trends, and allocate resources
- Traffic and pedestrian stop reports
- Hearing and financial reports
- Detailed ticket information and collective summaries
- Operational reports and intelligence
- Ability to drill down to view transactions, activities, and results by officer, official, or department
- Documentation and analytic tools of all violations in a single database, accessible from anywhere by officers, administrators, and hearing officers
- Complete histories of registrations and violations by vehicle, property, and owners
- Transparent and consistent record-keeping
- Access, analyze, dissect, and act on a variety of data sets in real-time to continuously streamline your operations and improve your support of your constituents
REQUEST A DEMO OF OUR PERMITTING SOFTWARE FOR GOVERNMENTS
We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with our clients. This allows us to delve deeply into workflows so that we can create perfect training programs and achieve rapid onboarding. Implementation can often be accomplished in a matter of a few weeks.